Wednesday, October 22, 2008
When there's homework to do.. blog.
So I'd been meaning to start a blog for a while now because I am HORRIBLE at keeping a journal. I think it's mostly due to the fact that I can type a heck of a whole lot faster than I can write (and it's a heck of a whole lot more legible too). I remember when I was in high school and I had big projects to do, I would find any excuse not to start working on them. That is how I came to join there are several Geo lectures that I should be watching, but I can't bring myself to watch them (which I know I'll regret later) but whatev.. so here I am starting a blog. I hope that I don't get too addicted because then I REALLY won't watch any lectures.. hmm.. we'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment