Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

I realized that I forgot to post about my "first" mother's day, but I want to stop posting old things and keep going with current so let me just say that it was great. Chris made me a delicious breakfast and got me the best flowers ever. Just see for yourself:
Aren't they the cutest thing ever? I love handmade things! (And please don't mind the little advertising we're doing).

A lot of people were wishing Chris a Happy Father's Day this year since technically he IS a father because our baby IS alive... just not out and about yet.

I planned on making his favorite breakfast for him, but we had so much going on that day that it just didn't end up happening. But it's ok because I've already promised him a raincheck for it.

Anyway, on Sunday I was thinking (though I think and have thought this for a long time) how great of a Father Chris is going to be and how lucky Hector will be to have him. I see the love that he has for his nephews and how he's always willing to run and around and play with them no matter how silly he looks. I told him on Sunday that as excited as I am to be a mom (which I am...really, really excited) I'm even more excited to make him a dad. He loves kids and has been wanting his own for a while (if it were up to him, we'd probably have 5 by now! jk..) so I can't wait for our little one to finally be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment