Wednesday, April 15, 2009

So apparently I only update on monthsaries?

Not that I really think that monthsaries is a word, but I once had a Geo teacher who thought that 1 month or whatever month anniversaries were dumb and so sometimes I just call them monthsaries.

But, main is that I seem to only blog once a month. I'm trying to get better I promise. So this week has been pretty good. After working 5 days a week, at about 30 hours each week for the last two weeks, it was nice to get a much needed break. My niece and nephew were on spring break and my mom and I conviced her to let them spend the week here. She will be driving up tomorrow to pick them up and also to take my mom out to dinner since today was her birthday.
Should be fun and I still have the day off. Unfortunately I have to go back to work on Friday, and I can't say that I'm too excited about that.

In other news, I will be going back to Sac State in the Fall, and Chris will continue at Solano. I have to say that at first I was a bit bummed about it but as we were looking at our budget and finances, we were really worried about how we were going to pay for the both of us to go to school. SO, perhaps this is for the better, as we don't have to worry about paying an extra four hundred dollars a month for school. Hopefully I will be done with school in TWO more semesters, and Chris has about 2 and a half years because of this teaching program he's doing. He's decided to be a college history professor, but since that requires a PhD. We've decided that he's going to get his bachelor's first and teach high school while he goes to Graduate school. We've also accepted the fact that we'll be poor for the next few years, but whatev. As long as we have each other and enough to get by, we'll consider ourselves blessed. We already do, and know that as long as we do as we're supposed to, everything will turn out ok.

Well, that's it for now. I'll post pictures of this week, as soon as I figure out how to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment