So I'm supposed to be writing the final essay for my history class, and as always I can't seem to make myself start it. I mean, it's bad enough that I would pretty much do this for every essay that was written, but now it's even worse because it's the last one and I'm pretty much SOOO over school, it's not even funny. The only thing that makes it better is knowing that I have two more, yes that's right TWO more semesters and then I should be a college graduate!!! WHOO...
I got everything signed and turned in last Monday so if all my classes stay lined up the way they are I should be able to finish in Spring of 2010. Only a year later than I had originally hoped for, but hey nothing else in my life has turned out the way that I thought it would. Not that I regret it though. Which reminds me..
Last mutual we had a combined Young Women where we did some Personal Progress. Sis. Canning had all the girls write down what they thought they would be done/ would like to have done five years from now. What was funny, was that I could remember doing that oh about 5 years ago! I remember clearly that it was during a Laurels lesson and I wrote it down in my "Laurel's notebook." How I wish I knew where that was, so I could read that, though I kinda remember what I said, and I know for a fact that it's not really what I'm doing right now. I remember thinking that I would be done to school and have my own classroom teaching in some elementary school. I didn't think that I would be married, nope not at all. But as I already said, i don't regret where my life has taken me and it just goes to show that plan as you might, the lord might have other plans for you and sometimes or well always you should listen! I love my husband and being married and I can't imagine my life any other way. Ok, I think I've procrastinate my paper enough. Tomorrow's a big day and I won't have time to work on it so it NEEDS to get done tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment