
So, it's official, Chris' last day at the theater was Thursday and I must say it was kind of bittersweet. I'm really looking forward to him not having to be at work every night from 5 - 1:30 in the morning (or later) and at the same time I will miss being able to see free movies all the time! (Though, in all honesty, we think we'll still be able to get that perk) and I guess free frozen yogurt can kind of begin to make up for that. A plus side to this job is better pay (who doesn't love that?) And the abosulute BEST part of this whole thing is that after he's done training he gets to make his own schedule! This means no more wondering what time he's working if we want to plan something and no more wondering if we'll be able to get time off to do other things, and I am soo excited for that! Here's to yet another phase of our wonderful married life!
I am grateful for blogs b/c they keep us in the loop, but this is a big reminder to me that we don't see you guys nearly often enough... we should do something about that.
ReplyDeleteWe definitely should! I was thinking the other day that you guys should come over for dinner and then remembered that our house is not really (or at all) child-proof. Therefore perhaps you'd place would be better and we could bring dinner with us or something.
ReplyDelete